SITE Chapter Excellence Awards acknowledge the extraordinary efforts and performance of local Chapter Leaders and members. SITE recognizes the importance of its Chapter network and supports the growth and continued success of local initiatives.
We are delighted to present the 2020 Chapter Excellence Award Categories to recognize the incredible achievements of our Chapters and Chapter leaders across the globe.
The SITE Chapter Excellence Awards will be presented in the following categories:
All SITE Chapters in good standing worldwide are eligible to participate in the 2020 SITE Chapter Excellence Awards.
1. All Chapters in good standing can submit applications for the SITE Chapter Excellence Awards; this means the Chapter must meet all qualifications for being a Chapter and all reports have been submitted.
2. Chapters are not eligible to win the same award two years in a row.
3. All submissions will only be accepted through the designated portal per the application description.
4. Any photos must be submitted in .jpg format in separate files, noneditable files such as PDF or protected slideshows will not be accepted.
5. SITE reserves the right to use all photos and videos submitted for promotional purposes, it is the Chapters responsibility to obtain permission from featured individuals.
6. Submissions are due no later than 30 September 2020.
7. Each Chapter is limited to three total entries.
How are Winners Chosen?
The Chapter Excellence Awards were established in 2002 in order to recognize SITE Chapters for outstanding achievements. The judging panel includes volunteers from our global membership. In addition, one SITE International Board of Directors member is involved in the judging process for the SITE Chapter of the Year Award. Judges must be impartial in their evaluation and must not show favoritism toward the Chapter they belong to. Judges rank entries based on Chapter performance in a variety of areas under the awards criteria, as per scoring guidelines. Rankings are aggregated to determine the recipients.