A nomination for the same individual or team describing the same achievement may stand for nomination a maximum of two consecutive years. In the third year, either:
- the individual/group must take one year off prior to re-nomination for the same achievement; OR
- the individual/group must demonstrate a significantly different or new achievement.
If your nomination was submitted in 2015 and 2016, and you are considering submitting this year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm eligibility this year.
Step 1 - Create an account and complete the nomination form. IMPORTANT: To be successful, the nomination MUST draw a parallel between the specific Award criteria and the accomplishments of the nominee. This is the heart of the nomination: be sure to completely and throughly answer all sections; this nomination package is the only information adjudicators will rely on to assess the work of the nominee.
Step 2 - Compile the following supporting documents to go along with your completed nomination form:
- 2-3 letters supporting the nomination. These should be from third-party sources who can attest to the importance of the achievement (see below for more information);
- Signed letter of attestation by the nominee (can be downloaded below);
- Contact information for both nominee (or group representative) and nominator; and
- Start Up and Commercial Achievement Award nominations require current financial statements (held strictly confidential).
Step 3 - Upload the supporting documents.
To complete the nomination process, create an account, complete your nomination form, make additional changes, upload supporting documentation and save your changes. You can do this as many times as you need and at your convenience until the nomination deadline of May 31, 2017.
We will send you reminder emails before the deadline until your submission is complete. Incomplete nominations after May 31, 2017 will not be processed or reviewed by the adjudication panel.
SAMPLE LETTER OF SUPPORT
Click here for an excellent example of a support letter, which is a vital piece of the nomination package. This letter was deemed exemplary by the adjudication panel because it:
- Was on letterhead and written by a highly credible individual;
- Supported both the person and the company being nominated with fact-based information beyond mere opinion;
- Illustrated examples of achievement: successful partnerships, operational wins, bold leadership and community support;
- Drew attention to important milestones; and
- Was genuine and heart-felt.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact: email@example.com
If you have technical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org