Attention Users: You will need to create an account if you are a first-time user of Reviewr.
Reviewr is the program management system for the following awards. Therefore, your user name and password should be different from the Indiana Farm Bureau website.
For any additional questions or problems, please contact Lindi Kocher (email@example.com)
1. Indiana Agriculture in the Classroom Volunteer of the Year Award
The Volunteer of the Year award honors AITC volunteers who have gone above and beyond for the AITC program and provided unique or exemplary work in educating the public about the important role agriculture plays in our everyday lives. This individual consistently demonstrates quality leadership and the ability to take initiative to enrich the lives of student learners in their community.
2. Indiana Agriculture in the Classroom Excellence in Teaching About Agriculture Award
The National Agriculture in the Classroom Organization recognizes educators through the Excellence in Teaching About Agriculture Award. This award highlights an Indiana educator who spotlights agriculture within their classroom. This award is open to district-certified teachers currently engaged in integrating agricultural concepts into non-vocational agriculture classroom settings at the PreK-12th grade levels. Applicants may be individual teachers or a team of teachers. The state winner will represent Indiana at the national level.
3. Indiana Farm Bureau Ag Literacy Challenge
An award program designed for Indiana FFA Chapters to showcase agricultural literacy programs and efforts within their home communities.
- Highlight activities that help consumers become better informed about Indiana agriculture.
- Emphasize activities conducted by FFA members to articulate and promote agricultural practices and policies or education to stimulate action.
- Collaborate and maintain positive relations with community leaders who support agricultural education.
Application opens on March 1, 2021
Submission deadline October 1, 2021
Record FFA Chapter activities from: Oct. 1, 2020 – Sept. 30, 2021
FFA District Winners: Chapters who win their FFA district will be invited to send one advisor and 5 FFA members to the Elite Leadership Luncheon on November 9, 2021 at the Indiana Farm Bureau Home Office. The state winning chapter will be announced at the luncheon.