Nominations Deadline September 20, 2020
Nominate a nurse for the 2020 March of Dimes Nurse of the Year Awards!
The March of Dimes is honored to pay tribute to the nursing profession and recognize extraordinary nurses throughout our community. The remarkable efforts of these individuals often go unsung and through Nurse of the Year, we are able to honor those who make a difference in the lives of so many.
To nominate a nurse, please use the form below. After the nomination is submitted, your nominee will receive a congratulatory email from Reviewr.com and a link to complete the application.
To be included in the winner selection process, your nominee must complete the application form. A Selection Committee, comprised of healthcare professionals from around the state, will carefully review all applications. Applicants will be notified via email by October 23, 2020 if they are selected as a finalist.
Visit our website for more information about Nurse of the Year and the March of Dimes at https://nurseoftheyear.marchofdimes.org/atlanta
For more information please contact Nancy Brown at NBrown@marchofdimes.org.
1. To be eligible, the nurse you intend to nominate must be in good standing with State Board of Nursing.
2. Executives including CEO, COO, Vice President, CNO are not eligible for nomination.
3. Prior winners must wait (5) years after their win to be nominated in the same category.
4. Prior winners must wait three (3) years after their win to be nominated in a different category.
5. Read all instructions carefully and fill out the online form completely. There are multiple sections to complete in this online application. Please complete all fields and all sections.
6. You will be able to save and go back to the form. You can return using the account you created. You MUST click the "SAVE & LOGOUT" button to save your answers.
7. Your nominee will receive an email indicating they have been nominated for a Nurse of the Year Award and prompting them to apply using an online link.
Email goes out to nominator once they submit (if you don’t remember the content please ask email@example.com to forward it to you).