Pearl Awards FAQs 2017
Who Is Eligible to Enter?
All companies providing content marketing services, including independent content marketing agencies, custom publishers, divisions of larger publishing houses, advertising agencies, brands and media conglomerates—whether or not they are currently members of The Content Council—may enter their work. Corporate marketing departments are also eligible to enter—and they are urged to advise outside companies providing content marketing services for them to enter on their behalf. For a full list of categories, please click here>>
All publications, whether print or digital, must have been produced between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017.
How to Enter:
- It is essential that you can prove the effectiveness of your content strategy – pay particular attention to the results section of the entry form. Any stats, facts and figures that you submit will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Entry is online. However, if you would like to submit hard copies, please send to: The Content Council, 355 Lexington Avenue, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10017.
- If sending hard copies, please send three hard copies of your entry form attached to each book, magazine, white paper etc.
- Payment can either be submitted by credit card when you finalize your entries online or by check. You may also request an invoice by emailing email@example.com.
- Please note: any entries not paid for in full by September 22nd will be disqualified.
- All materials submitted become the property of The Content Council and will not be returned
- All application questions must be answered in English
- You may enter new books, annual reports, brochures, and other publications that were a one-off campaign in the ‘special issue’ category
Entry Fees June 6th – September 8th 2017
The Content Council members: $200 per entry
Non-members: $325 per entry
Individual Awards (Best Content Director, Best Creative Designer, Rising Star): PAID BY THE NOMINATOR
The Content Council members: $50 per nomination
Non-members: $65 per nomination
The Caldwell Award and Content Innovator of the Year are free to enter.
Late fees will be applied to any entries submitted between September 9th – 22nd
The Content Council members: $250 per entry
Non-members $375 per entry
You may submit one payment for multiple entries.
Deadline for Entering
The deadline to fully submit your application is 11:59pm ET on September 22nd 2017.
If you are sending hard copies, all entries must be postmarked by September 22nd 2017. Entries shipped by overnight delivery services must carry the same date.
Entries will be judged in October 2017 by a panel of marketing executives, academics, journalists, designers, corporate strategists, and publishers across the U.S. The shortlist will be announced in late October 2017 and the winners will be announced at the award ceremony in December 2017.