Pearl Awards FAQs 2018
Who Is Eligible to Enter?
All companies providing content marketing services, whether they are an agency or a brand, a member or a non-member, may enter their work. All publications, whether print or digital, must have been produced between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018.
How to Enter:
- The awards are open to members and non-members of The Content Council, to brands and agencies. They are open to all countries and all global content will be accepted
- It is important that you can prove the effectiveness of your content strategy – pay particular attention to the results section of the entry form. The judges are especially looking for data and statistics that can prove ROI.
- Entry is online. However, if you would like to submit a hard copy of a book, magazine, white paper etc., please send three copies of the publication, each with a separate entry form printed and attached to it to: The Content Council, 355 Lexington Avenue, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10017. We need to receive all hard copies by October 5th.
- Payment can either be submitted by credit card when you finalize your entries online or by check. You may also request an invoice by emailing Anna on AMcManus@kellencompany.com.
Please note: any entries not paid for in full by October 3rd will be disqualified
- All materials submitted become the property of The Content Council and will not be returned
- All application questions must be answered in English
Entry Fees September 22nd – October 5th 2018
The Content Council members: $275 per entry
Non-members $400 per entry
Deadline for Entering
The deadline to fully submit your application is 11:59pm ET on October 5th, 2018.
If you are sending hard copies, all entries must be postmarked by October, 5th 2018. Entries shipped by overnight delivery services must carry the same date.
Entries will be judged in October 2018 by a panel of marketing executives, journalists, designers, content strategists, and publishers across the world. The shortlist will be announced in early November 2018 and winners will be announced on December 4th.