Welcome to the Victory Cup Initiative 2018!
Please note: Completed submissions are due Friday, October 27, 2017
• Applications will be accepted from nonprofit organizations which serve the Orange, Osceola or Seminole Counties.
• National and Regional 501c3 Organizations that are headquartered outside of this geographic area will not be considered.
• All applicants must have a current Nonprofit Seach Profile through the Central Florida Foundation. For more information visit: cffound.guidestar.org You need to submit for review to the Central Florida Foundation by Friday, October 13 for your Nonproft Search Profile to meet the Victory Cup Initiative final submission deadline.
• Must be able to commit to attendance at a Briefing Conference Call, VCI Story Telling Workshop, Dress Rehersal, and Victory Cup Initiative Story Telling Competition.
• 2016 and 2017 Victory Cup Initiative Finalists may not apply.
Important Dates to Consider
Friday, October 13, 2017 Central Florida Foundation Nonprofit Search Profile – Final Submission Deadline
Friday, October 27, 2017 Victory Cup Initiative Application Submission Deadline
If selected as one of the 10 Nonprofit Finalists for Victory Cup Initiative 2018
• Tuesday, December 5, 2017 – NPO Briefing Conference Call
• Thursday, January 11, 2018 – Story Telling Workshop
Each NPO must send three representatives from their organization to the Story Telling Workshop. One of these three representatives must be the presenter at the Story Telling Competition.
Wednesday, February 7, 2018 – Victory Cup Initiative Breakfast and Presentation at Rollins College Harold and Ted Alfond Sports Center. 7:30 am-9:30am
All the best!
Victory Cup Initiative Team